TigerTurf's multi-sport synthetic turfs are widely used throughout the UK to give schools, community centres and sports clubs versatile, robust multi-sports grounds, bringing significant cost savings to education and community sports facilities across the country.
- The vivid hues and bright, clear markings of all-weather multi-purpose playgrounds and sports facilities encourage even reluctant children to play.
- Synthetic turf remains non-slip even in rain - no more cuts and bruises caused by hard falls.
- TigerTurf multi-use turf grounds can include line markings for several sports, such as tennis, netball, hockey, and perhaps a running track.
- Flexible netting is often used so that several different activities can take place on the multi-sport synthetic surface at the same time.
Multi-sport synthetic grasses for sport, play and recreation
There are three distinct multi-sport synthetic grass options for schools and tertiary providers that you can use in combination or independently:
- Multi-sport turfs are excellent, versatile surfaces for many sports, such as tennis, netball, football, cricket and hockey.
- TigerTurf's longer pile multi-sport turf is used for synthetic turf sports fields that feel and perform like natural turf. This all-weather surface is very popular for football, rugby, and Gaelic football.
- TigerTurf's landscape turf makes pleasant, low maintenance outdoor areas where students can meet to chat, or to study.