It's becoming more and more common for Football in the UK and the rest of the world to now be played on artificial grass surfaces. These high-performance football turfs have revolutionised the sport- providing low maintenance, weather resistant surfaces throughout the year.
- TigerTurf football fields are reliable, consistent sports surfaces, surpassing even the best natural grass fields in both performance and reliability.
- Synthetic football turfs have soft, non-abrasive fibres that resemble grass in colour and feel, with superior durability and playing qualities making them the preferred choice.
- TigerTurf synthetic turf holds the ball well, giving players control over ball roll with complete freedom of movement in sliding tackles and other skills.
- A layer of recycled rubber near the base of the fibres absorbs impact and adds resilience, controlling ball bounce.
- Our synthetic football fields have none of the drawbacks of natural grass:
- Waterlogged pitches causing cancelled matches are forgotten
- Heavy maintenance to repair worn surfaces is not needed
- Daily maintenance becomes minimal
Result: a perfect pitch every day of the year.