Rugby is now often played on synthetic grass fields. TigerTurf's synthetic rugby turfs are certified under World Rugby Regulation 22 and for Rugby League performance standards. Our synthetic turf fields meet the performance specifications for player safety, ball performance and surface durability. Synthetic turf fields for rugby are becoming increasingly popular. Our rugby turf fields meet the performance specifications for player safety, ball performance and surface durability.
- TigerTurf's rugby fields are designed to replicate the best natural grass fields.
- TigerTurf's soft, non-abrasive synthetic turf fibres are similar to grass in colour, feel and performance, yet the integrity of the synthetic rugby turf is retained in all weather, for many seasons.
- TigerTurf’s rugby systems allow freedom of movement for the player to perform tackles and all other rugby skills.
- Around the base of the fibres is a layer of recycled rubber that absorbs impact and improves ball control.
- All TigerTurf rugby fields incorporate shock pads to accommodate head impact criterion (HIC).
- The pitch is playable in all weather
- No need for heavy maintenance
- Minimal daily maintenance
Your rugby field is ready for play throughout the year.